Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hershey's Drops Cookies n Cream


This is my second review. This review is on... DUH! Hershey's Drops Cookies n Cream! Don't you read titles? We will start with an interview.
1. Interview
Kandy King: Mr. Hershey's Drop, let's learn a little background info about yo. When were you invented?
Mr. Hershey's Drop: Actually, I am brand new.
KK: Oh, I see. But, what is your purpose? No offense, but you taste exactly the same as a regular Hershey's Cookies n Cream Bar.
MHD: Well, I am made for short snacking. Instead of eating a whole Hershey's Cookies n Cream Bar, you just open my bag, eat a few of me, and zip me back up.
KK: Interesting. I am sorry Mr. Hershey's Drop, but I've stood in front of you long enough, 2 minutes to be exact (Hey is that a record?) and I am going to messily gobble you down like there is no tomorrow. Goodbye.
2. The Six Senses
A. Seeing: This drop in front of me is the shape of an M&M, but bigger. It is a brownish white (but mostly white) with visible dark brown chocolate cookie chunks. Printed in light brown on the front of this drop is the word "Hershey's"
B.Feeling: Feels smooth and marble like but not that hard.
C.Smelling: smells EXACTLY like a vanilla milkshake, but no detection of chocolate at all.
 D. Hearing: See interview
E. Tasting: Has an amazing resemblance to a vanilla milkshake...creamy creamy white chocolate...crunchy chocolate cookie exactly like crushed oreo...unique detection of  delicious nuttiness. STUPENDOUS!
F. Yiddish: Batamt!
3. Overall Rating: 8 out of 10
4. Ingredients:  Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Cocoa Butter, Palm, Shea, Sunflower, and/or Safflower Oil), Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Cornstarch, Milk Fat, Contains 2% or less of: Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Modified Cornstarch, Confectioner's Glaze, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Tocopherols to maintain freshness, PGPR, Emulsifier, Artificial Color (Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2 Lake)
5. Company: The Hershey Company.
6. Hechsher OUD
7. Cholov Yisroel Status: This product is NOT Cholov Yisroel.
Note: Thank you to the Jolly Rancher Jester for assisting me with this post and donating me some of his Drops.
This is the Kandy King signing off


No comments:

Post a Comment