Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The First Ever Post!

Well, well.
Looks like you've come across my blog.
Now you will probably say to yourself " Pu-leez. This is just another lame-o copycat candy reviewing blog."
Well I am here to tell you that this isn't an ordinary candy blog.
This candy blog reviews American candies (Hershey , Wonka etc.), and also Israeli candies such as products from Elite. That's right. This blog only reviews kosher candy. (if you haven't figured that out right now, please talk to your therapist immediately.) However, do not fear, my dear friends. You do not have to be Jewish to like this blog. It reviews plenty of candy you know about and would like to hear a review of, I assure you. Well, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and read my reviews! No one's stopping you! (Except your dentist and possibly wife. But if they are like mine, then get a laptop! After all this is where I'm writing from.)
This is the Kandy King signing off

1 comment:

  1. I live in Florida and I'm starving for some good kosher candy. However, it is late now (in the middle of the night) and I'm about to have a candy fit. Please tell me if there are any all-night kosher candy stores open in my area. Also, do you know if they carry chocolate cholent too? Thanks, Shimmy

    ReplyDelete